Our experienced staff provide a range of support and consultation services to journal editorial boards, conference organizers, and scholarly publishing houses.
Please contact us or call us (in English or Japanese) on +81-3-5541-4400 to discuss how we may assist you.
Examples of services
- Copyediting of accepted English academic papers, monographs, and books according to house style, for publication online or in print
- Writing and editing support for monograph and textbook authors
- Provision of copy-edited production-ready files for immediate online publication or printing
- Rapid checking of page proofs to avoid delays in publication
- Ongoing advice and support for questions about language correction, publishing ethics, and handling of author issues
- Evaluation and revision of guidelines for authors to ensure coherence, cohesion, and unity so that authors can prepare their manuscripts accurately and efficiently
- Provision of workshops to authors about the latest in publishing ethics and effective writing practices specifically tailored to their subject-area specialties
- Transcription of highly technical conference presentations and keynote speeches, which can be combined with our specialist translation, editing, or writing services, to provide high-quality, accurate records of important presentations/events
- Writing, translation, and editing of advertisements, press releases, and event summaries for conference organizers
- Consultation and ongoing advice and support regarding cost-efficient platforms, technologies, and workflows to optimize the submission, peer review, and production process